Sunday, December 18, 2005

You...Complete...Me

Ahhh, at long last, my separation from Ruby is ended. My beloved bike is leaning against the wall in my bedroom, awaiting spring. Having been honking around my 30 lb. mountain bike, I'd forgotten just how feathery Ruby is. Shimano replaced the rear rim with the 2005 version, which is the same extrusion but slightly different graphics.

I managed a 45 minute ride on my mountain bike. Yee haw. It's still sort of fun, but now I'm jonesing for dry roads and warmth. If I'm going to expend X amount of effort, I want the maximum speed and distance that my flabby flesh can manage for that effort.

The sun might come out later this week. I ain't holdin' my breath, though.

did

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Tom Scheidel said...

Derek,

I like the new site. You are a warrior if you are riding outside in the kind of weather we've had lately. I'll catch up with you come spring.

Tom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home